* Experience of Project Management or related IT profession (QA, UX, Business Analyzes, HR, Recruiter, Trainee developer) from 6 months;
* OR from 1 year of experience in project management not in IT (planning, organization, motivation and control);
* Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile (Scrum / Kanban), Lean methodologies on Junior level;
* Knowledge of types of contracts (Fixed Price or Time & Material);
* Project budget management;
* Release management;
* Technology theory (Client and server parts (Backend, Frontend), what technologies and languages exist, API, HTTP and requests, OOP);
* Ability to work with Google products (Gmail, Drive, Calendar. Etc.);
* English level (written & spoken) — B2;
* Ability to communicate and correspond competently, knowledge of business etiquette;
* Ability to actively listen and moderate conversations;
* Analytical composition of the mind;
* Ability to study and read large amounts of information.
* Finished PM courses;
* Technical education.
* Stable and competitive salary;
* Work in a cool team + the presence of an experienced mentor, support and task setting;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Interesting and useful projects;
* Convenient office in Vinnytsia;
* Monthly team activities;
* Up to 35 Days Off per year;
* Review of working conditions every 6 months in case of improving skills and gaining new skills;
* Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a
Through our work we try to make a qualitative contribution to the development of society and the world in which we live.
We invite to our team those who are ready to work enthusiastically on difficult tasks, to become better every day in all areas of their lives and to be an example for those they love :)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the team of our R & D Center.
Build your career with Winstars Tech R&D center, specializing in Product Development, Data Science & Intelligent Hardware.