* Testing frameworks/tools, Production System troubleshooting & management.
* Ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and experience working in dynamic and collaborative international work environments.
* Extensive Knowledge of automation testing frameworks like selenium along with good exposure to Postgre, Oracle, SQL Server 2005/2008
* Ability to build and lead QA processes
* Ability to execute and manage team members
— previous experience in start-up projects is appreciated;
— experience testing financial or banking web and iOS applications;
— Competitive salary
— Become a part of our international team
— Build your own team
— Interesting tasks and challenges
— Friendly Environment
— Possible business trips to Switzerland
— 20 working days of paid vacation per year
* Develop test plans and test procedures based on requirements, specifications, and issues reported from the field
* Verify that new and/or enhanced functionality is correctly implemented, known bugs are verified, and regression testing is performed
* Create and execute test cases for existing and newly developed functionalit
* Must be comfortable presenting QA research and testing results to the team as part of work and research spike acceptance
* You will act as offshore key point of contact for all assigned QA aspects of projects and enhancement releases, providing QA Services
We are developing web and mobile apps for banking purposes (internal and external use). Our client is one of the leading Swiss banks. Also we create our own products and provide UI/UX design and software development services for our clients.