We are seeking a visionary Lead Product Designer to join our dynamic team and lead the charge in designing groundbreaking FinTech products and solutions. As the Lead Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial technology, driving innovation, and ensuring a seamless user experience for our customers.
We are on a mission to leverage technology and innovation to empower individuals and businesses to make smarter financial decisions, save time, and achieve their financial goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Innovation leadership — You will have the opportunity to drive innovation in the FinTech industry and shape the future of financial technology products.
- Product ownership — You will take ownership of designing and improving products that have a meaningful impact on individuals and businesses.
- Collaborative Environment — Our team values collaboration, personal growth, and knowledge sharing, offering you a chance to learn from your peers while contributing your expertise.
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in UX design, with a strong focus on designing commercial FinTech products.
- Expertise in the FinTech industry, including a deep understanding of financial products, services, and user needs.
- Proficiency in Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills are essential for leading our team to success.
- Mastery of design tools, including Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision.
- Advanced proficiency in English is required.
As the Lead Product Designer, your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading strategic initiatives in FinTech with a focus on wealth management, pushing the boundaries of innovation in financial technology.
- Taking ownership of the design process, from research and ideation to wireframing, prototyping, and visual design.
- Develop user journeys, mockups, prototypes, storyboards, and presentations to communicate design ideas.
- Collaborate with teams to design user journeys that deliver delight and value to users.
- Execute designs based on feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Partner with other designers to refine design systems and integrate new features into evolving products.
- Conducting design sprints and workshops to align with business goals and user needs.
- Conducting UX audits to uncover opportunities for enhancing user experiences.
- Creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and innovative UI elements.
- Delivering exceptional and intuitive application designs that enhance users’ financial experiences.
It will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
- Demonstrated customer/client relationship experience for a creative design agency
- Diverse strategic skill set spanning industry categories, experience in both B2B and B2C a plus
So, who are we?
Windmill design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! We are a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges.
With our global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity and teams based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
What We Offer
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience-driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when, and how they like. If you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc.) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you would be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital