We are looking for a detail-oriented Project Manager who is focused on user needs in the wealth management / private banking industry to be an integral part of our delivery team.
You will play a key role in assisting all stakeholders in defining, gathering and documenting requirements in order to support, work with and guide our teams to create innovative digital experiences and enterprise class applications efficiently.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at windmill.digital.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Owner or a Project Manager working on user experience-driven software development projects, preferably in the fintech domain.
- Communication with the client, analyze their goals and translate that into precise requirements in Confluence or other Wiki systems.
- Design the solution together with a technical partner or other colleagues.
- Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, UI/UX design practices, and frameworks (Agile/Scrum).
- Ability to guide a team of professionals with various roles and be able to help them collaborate and come to an agreement and acceptance on a solution or path.
- Regular project reporting to the client.
- Flawless understanding of project planning, product management, and mapping business goals to current tasks.
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
- Work with wealth management / private banking clients and provide subject matter expertise on processes and solutions associated with digital platforms and software.
- Act as the main client liaison and point of contact in regard to product definition and release roadmap. Create constructive and positive relationships with clients. Work directly with them to understand their business goals for the software and objectives for the project.
- Work with the delivery team to provide vision and direction and to ensure that the software project delivery meets the business and technical goals and delivers the “right solution”.
- Work with design, development teams, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritize items in the backlog.
- Analyze, assess and document new ideas and requests, considering risks, opportunities and impacts.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- We offer:
- Flexible and fast-paced environment where the product comes first
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Challenges and personal growth
- Flexible working practices
- Friendly environment
- Training programmes allowance
- Team-building activities
- Respectful and inclusive environment