We are looking for a Project Manager to join our product team and support them in product strategy and delivery of impactful products.
- Work closely with stakeholders from the initial project stages through delivery
- Manage stakeholder communications
- Define project scope, schedule, and roadmap with a focus on regular and timely delivery of value
- Perform delivery planning for assigned projects
Ongoing Process Management and Improvement
- Ensure teams follow agile best practices and workflows
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings with internal and stakeholder teams
- Prepare and distribute status reports, demos, and updates
- Manage risks and issues and address deviations from plans
- Help resolve major issues so that each iteration is delivered successfully
- Focus on continuous improvement, ensuring the success of the products and projects
- Hold teams accountable for their commitments and remove roadblocks to work
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Empower the team and ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality
- A proven track record of successfully implementing enterprise-level design/service/software engagements with clients using Agile methodologies including 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Solid understanding of software discovery and development life cycle models as well as both Agile and traditional project management principles and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Prior experience working and communicating directly with clients and stakeholders with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving the execution of large-scale project plans with teams in multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor other project managers and project teams
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Knowledge of Jira or other project management tools
- Balanced business/technical background: Sufficient level of technical background to credibly engage with teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues; Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
It will be a plus:
- PMI-ACP, PMP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of Financial Services or other complex industries
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.