Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognized as a Niche Player in 2021 by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browsers and apps and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, we have an extraordinary team working to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing markets with a philosophy of trust, a driven mindset, and a shared vision of excellence.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce System Consultant to help us build our Salesforce CRM platform.
You will have a strong foundation in analysis and problem-solving skills. You will assist with configuration and improvement and drive a long-term road map strategy.
The candidate will be placed within the CRM Team by actively collaborating in analysis, configuration, validation, and training activities. This opportunity is also available for candidates interested in remote working.
What does this mean in practice?
- Collaborate closely with sales, customers, development, marketing, design, and product teams
- Leverage on Salesforce standard capabilities to create the new Sales, Marketing, Support, and Billing processes for the whole Wildix Organisation
- Quickly understand complex business problems and translate them into efficient solutions
- Take charge of the conception, design, and modeling of suitable process solutions
- Hands-on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, and Flows.
- Having a strong orientation to the team working, collaboration, and support of colleagues, always maintaining a positive approach to situations
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Salesforce administration or/and configuration
- Experience with at least one of the following Salesforce Modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot
- Verbal/written communication skills, including effectively communicating with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What We Offer:
- Work in a multinational company
- Working hours (10:00-19:00)
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- English courses
- Coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- Possible remote collaboration
- Bonus system based on results