• Experience in data management and data analytics
• Ability to initiate and drive projects
• A drive to learn a new technologies and analytic tools
• Practical knowledge of any analytic language: Python or R
• Working experience with Tableau and Power BI
• Experience in using A/B testing
• Work experience with AppsFlyer (or any related data mobile tools)
• Knowledge and experience using Amazon Redshift
• English — upper intermediate
• Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
• Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to literature and materials, paid training and courses outside the company
• Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunches & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
• Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company
• Improve and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our mobile apps
• Build user-friendly optimization of data analysis and reports
Wikr is an IT media company.
We create and develop viral content projects and mobile applications.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives with inspiring, positive and meaningful viral projects.
What do we do?
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help users from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst for one of our lead Fitness mobile app,- apple.co/2LQMsUf which is targeted at users from the US, Canada, UK.