Wikr Group is an IT-Media company. We create and develop content projects around the world.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives with inspiring, positive and meaningful viral content.
We create interesting stories for the global media market, developing online media in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our site. We have produced more than 1,000 videos in our own 680-square-meter video studio. The total number of views each month exceeds one billion.
Wikr Group’s audience is more than twenty times larger than it was just two years ago. This has been possible thanks to the hard work of our team of specialists, who are the best in the industry. We are proud of the fact that we are located in Ukraine, but we are successfully building a global IT-Media company.
Our team today consists of more than 300 specialists in seven different countries. These include developers, analysts, editors, video editors and others. The main distinguishing feature of Wikr Group specialists is their desire to constantly grow, develop, and learn new things.
• We work on creating and developing our own projects. There is no outsourcing.
• The company values the initiative of its workers and their ability to work independently.
• The ideas and suggestions of everyone are heard, and good ideas are quickly implemented and tested out.
• Clearly stated goals and priorities help workers focus on important tasks and organize their work properly.
• Weekly meetings with managers give employees an opportunity to get feedback about their work and understand how to achieve the best results.
The development team creates unique products to optimize the company’s business processes. These include a system for detecting trending content, software for managing video production, and other important internal developments. We work with HighLoad.
We use PHP7, Symfony3, MariaDB, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Amazon AWS, and Docker to develop our content. The company successfully implemented CI on all projects.
Wikr Group is a data-driven company. The analytics department uses different tools.
• API — Facebook social graph, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica
• Internal database — MariaDB.
• Amazon AWS (EC2+S3+Redshift).
• Python (scikit learn, numpy, scipy, pandas).
• Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including paid breaks and lunch periods, game rooms and many other amenities), 7 minutes from the Taras Shevchenko metro station
• Career growth: we are rapidly growing, so new positions are being created to contribute to our employees’ career advancement.
• Professional development: lectures and seminars within the company, access to useful literature, English language courses, compensation for training and courses outside the company
• Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
• Health insurance and English language courses with a native speaker
• Corporate events and teambuilding, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and company.