Whitespectre is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our fast-growing and remote team. This is an exciting opportunity to help hire amazing tech talent while also continuing to grow a fantastic, international culture. The ideal candidate will be energetic and pro-active, have great communication skills and also enjoy strategic thinking.
- Excellent English communication skills are a MUST
- A strong interest in software products and relevant experience recruiting developers from the Eastern-European market.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Excel, Word
- A minimum of 2 years of experience performing this kind of role
- Experience working in remote and multicultural teams
- Proactive, well-organized, and results-oriented.
- Excellent communicator and experienced with managing confidential information.
- Availability to work full-time from 10 am to 6 pm Central European Time
What are your responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact; interview candidates worldwide (mainly developers)
- Source/Outreach talent and support managers in the interviewing process
- Contributing data-driven approaches, hiring metrics, and strategic analytics.
- Being a true company ambassador to engage top talent.
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of potential candidates through proactive market research.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment and talent retention that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
- Support on overall onboarding and employee engagement initiatives
What we offer
- Career progression to grow with us and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing, and mentorship you need
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- 100% Remote. We’ve been proudly and successfully remote-first for over 7 years
- We cover education expenses
- Ability to contribute to company-level initiatives
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Or email us with any questions on [email protected]