We need someone who loves to turn ideas into reality. You’ll be working both on small challenges and big projects related with our clients’ Shopify stores. Without you, things don’t get done and cool stuff can’t be brought to existence 😭
Schedule: full-time, remote
Experience: 3+ years
Client location: Czech Republic
Domain: Digital agency 100% focused on Shopify
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Sounds good is a team of e-commerce professionals dedicated exclusively to Shopify. We operate as a remote-first company and being officially based in the Czech Republic, we’ve been mostly working with businesses from Europe and UK.
It all started with a small Design & Frontend development agency founded in 2014. After getting certified as Experts by Shopify in 2016, the stars aligned and the dream kicked off. Many years later and after receiving more than 100 positive reviews from our clients, we’re still here looking forward to the next challenge.
WHAT TO DO:
— Theme development
— Pixel-perfect implementation from design files
— Advanced template customizations
— Development of custom features
— Leveraging of Shopify functionalities and multiple APIs
— Performance optimization
— Ongoing web improvements and solutions
— Cooperation with dedicated account managers, who are a bridge between you and the clients
— Teamwork with the whole production team: code reviews, mutual support and unblocking your colleagues show that you have the perfect mindset.
— At least 3 years with Typescript, Shopify
— You deliver results! That’s the most important thing for our clients!
— Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, GIT
— Experience with Liquid, Vanilla JS, jQuery
— Experience with TailwindCSS (SCSS, PostCSS)
— Industry experience, like e-commerce, agency work, freelancing, or web biz in general.
— Any contact with Shopify is a plus. We are also happy if you’ve played with different e-commerce platforms.
— Good communicative level in English (B2 minimum)
* We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
* Comfortable work schedule;
* Pleasant working atmosphere;
* Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
* Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
* Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
* Flat company — no hierarchy and bureaucracy;
* Opportunity to get access to PluralSight;
* $200/year start bonus for education;
* Reimbursement compensation ($50/month);