HI) We are looking for a Middle Node.JS Developer (3+ years experience) to expand our team.
ONLY THE EU-BASED CANDIDATES ARE APPLICABLE!
Schedule: flexible, full-time, remote
Experience: 3+ years with Node.js
Client: Czech Republic
Team: 10 ppl
Company size: 200 people
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client creates the new team within our international team located in Prague. We are a community of IT enthusiasts! The team consists of ethical hackers, security and data analysts, application developers, and infrastructure engineers.
* 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
* Experience with NodeJS;
* Experience with Redux and TypeScript;
* Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3;
* Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
* Experience with defining the front-end structure;
* Experience in code refactoring;
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken.
AS A PLUS:
* Awareness of Agile frameworks;
* Experience in the fintech industry;
* Experience in third party API integration;
* Experience in pdf processing;
* Experience in D3 and Recharts react library;
* Experience in micro frontends.
* We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
* Comfortable work schedule;
* Pleasant working atmosphere;
* Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
* Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
* Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
* No time-tracking system and screen-shots;
* Flat company — no hierarchy and bureaucracy;
* Opportunity to get access to PluralSight;
* $200/year start bonus for education;
* Reimbursement compensation ($50/month);