Whirr Crew is looking for Middle C++ Developer (3+ years experience) with knowledge of Linux and FIX protocol (Financial Information eXchange) to expand our team.
Schedule: flexible, full-time, remote
Experience: 3+ years with C++
Domain: IT Services
— At least 3 years as C++ Developer;
— Knowledge of Linux development: IPC; multithreading; daemons; commonly used libraries and interfaces such as STL, boost; TCP/IP networking.
— Linux kernel and device drivers knowledge is an asset;
— Experience with FIX protocol;
— Experience with STL containers and algorithms;
— Experience with BOOST library;
— English level — upper intermediate;
— Deep knowledge of multithreading programming.
WHAT TO DO:
— Developing new code in C/C++ for embedded Linux applications, services and drivers;
— Support, maintenance and refactoring of existing services and applications;
— Develop new features;
— Work closely with customers and partners;
— Work with FIX and binary trading protocols;
— Work with a big variety of markets, brokers, liquidity providers and banks;
— Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
— Refactoring of existing services and applications for testable designs.
* We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
* Comfortable work schedule;
* Pleasant working atmosphere;
* Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
* Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
* Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
* No time-tracking system and screen-shots;
* Flat company — no hierarchy and bureaucracy;
* Opportunity to get access to PluralSight;
* $200/year start bonus for education;
* Reimbursement compensation ($50/month);