● 2+ years of commercial experience in Unity Development;
● Understanding of the full software development life cycle;
● Extensive knowledge of Unity and C#;
● Creating production quality, bug-free code;
● Experience in object-oriented design and programming;
● Experience with version control systems;
● Highly detailed thinker that demonstrates skill in identifying inconsistencies during development;
● At least intermediate English.
What can we offer:
● Working with a creative and professional team;
● Communication with clients from different countries of the world;
● Possibility to implement your ideas and influence the introduction of new processes;
● Competitive salary;
● Full-time employment, the ability to work remotely, as well as work in the office at will;
● Paid vacation and sick leave;
● 50% compensation for professional courses, professional development, webinars, sports;
● Team building, personal meetings with colleagues, conferences, and much more.
● Referral program for employees.