● 2.5+ years of experience in project management;
● Experience in working with foreign customers in the IT industry;
● Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a changing environment;
● Understanding and practical experience in project management with different types of contacts;
● Excellent written and oral communication;
● Good understanding of SDLC;
● Written and spoken English Upper-intermediate.
● Working with a creative and professional team;
● Communication with clients from different countries of the world;
● Possibility to implement your ideas and influence the introduction of new processes;
● Competitive salary;
● Full-time employment, the ability to work remotely, as well as work in the office at will;
● Paid vacation and sick leave;
● 50% compensation for professional courses, professional development, webinars, sports;
● Team building, personal meetings with colleagues, conferences and much more.
● Referral program for employees.
● Exceptional leadership, facilitation, and organizational skills;
● Proactive, forward-thinking, and passionate attitude to project management;
● Flexibility, ability to resist stressful work conditions;
● Good time management and planning skills.
Our company Whimsy Games is the best in its field.
We are very committed to development and success. Now we are looking for a cool Project manager who will dynamically develop and work on many interesting and complex projects and, together with the team, brings to life the most unusual ideas of our clients.