* 1+ years of experience with Django framework and PostgreSQL (MySQL, MongoDB is a plus)
* SQL understanding
* Experience in development strong REST APIs (both work with DRF and REST API architecture design)
* Knowledge of OOP (what do you think about Go composition paradigm?)
* Git understanding (can you resolve merge conflicts?)
* Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
* Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket as a tools stack
* Ability to estimate simple User Stories
* you can use python asyncio, aiohttp, tornado or flask
* you have understanding how to build QuerySets efficiently (no 3000 queries per page)
* you have experience working with highload projects
* you can do some frontend stuff or at least understand how React.js works
We have family environment
Freedom through responsibility approach
Passion for technology excellence
Comfortable office in the heart of the city center
Company grows — you grow attitude.
Participates in weekly/bi-weekly grooming meeting. Contributes and participates with estimation of described tickets (TL is reposnsible but dev also participates)
Develops tasks assigned by TL and prioritised by PM. Aims to complete task in full within estimate.
git pull —rebase origin master
git checkout -b UB-321
git commit -a
git push origin UB-321
Developer creates PR from UB-321 to master
If CI checks is NOT OK — developer is responsible to fix the problem and make another PR to master
Fixes the code following review and possible comments from Team Lead (or CTO).
Fixes possible bugs following QA checks.
We expect developer to communicate to PM&TL if there is risk of delay to the task and ask for help in this situation.
Partcipates in Daily Stand Up meetings for all projects that he develops. key questions to think about:
what I’ve done yesterday
what’s my plan for today
what help/support is needed
Participates in Retrospective meetings on the last day of Sprint and provides feedback to the team.
Can sometimes participate in meeting with clients
Inspiring Furniture Social Network/Marketplace project with Machine Learning.
The project aimed to be one of the most innovative Marketplaces in 2018.
Latest Web and Marketing trends: