Join the team of innovative high-end mobile & web development leaders! WeSoftYou works with impact-first companies from all around the globe, using a data-driven approach and continuously increasing our operational effectiveness. Our expertise includes product engineering for E-commerce, Social Media, HealthCare, E-learning, Mobility, etc.
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions and custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, Web3, Fintech, and AdTech.
We’re looking for a diligent and result-oriented Customer Success Manager to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. Our Customer Success Manager will build long-term relationships with the customers and help them achieve their business goals with WeSoftYou
🚀 We expect you to perform such Responsibilities:
- Analyze available data to provide recommendations or risks associated with individual clients (account health, NPS, etc.);
- Build partnerships and report with CS executives (atmosphere of community to ensure knowledge, feedback, and idea sharing);
- Communication with clients through emails, different messengers, and handling meetings;
- People management, performance management, and team leadership;
- Growth and development of a high-passion and high-performance team, including the implementation of coaching in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Ensure continuous feedback loops to all functions of the business with a focus on how to improve the customer success engine;
- Assist management in developing strategies and methods to grow existing client relations.
👉 Required Background & Competencies:
- 1,5+ years of account management or customer success for US or EU clients;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be comfortable with change management and, more importantly, be able to ensure the adoption of processes, programs, and changes;
- Previous experience in Operations/Project Management roles (process design skills) would be a plus;
- Skills to inspire and motivate other members of the Customer Success community;
- An analytical mindset to translate analysis to actions quickly and test your hypotheses to solve challenging business problems at their root level;
- Strong communication skills to translate complex terms and issues into clear and simple concepts, reset expectations with various teams based on the changes introduced, and showcase the value of your team and programs to top executives;
- A basic understanding of sales and recruitment processes and the importance of cross-team collaborations;
- Experience in planning, organizing, and delivering business reviews, business improvements, process optimization, operational excellence, performance scorecards, and KPIs;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English.
👉 What we offer:
📈Professional Growth opportunities:
- Ambitious goals and interesting projects;
- Ability to contribute to the Delivery framework and knowledge base;
- Regular & transparent performance review and feedback process;
- Compensation for self-development;
- Regular salary review based on performance and results of the technical review;
- Possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth (in case you want to try a different path).
🎁 Benefits program
- 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 5 days compensated sick leaves;
- Coverage of taxes and free tax reporting support by our Financial department;
- Help with individual entrepreneurs’ questions and accounting support;
- Financial support and additional days off for various occasions (e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc.);
- Internal educational events (WeThursdayYou);
- Regular company updates from the CEO (Friday letter).
😌 Comfortable Working conditions
- Flexible working hours;
- Provision of required equipment;
- Hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in the Kyiv center);
- Gaming room with table tennis and board games.
To build community among our employees we keep going with:
- Various corporate events;
- Celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries);
- Open door culture (regular one-to-one meetings with HR/PM/Manager);
- Support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined the Armed Forces, donations, etc.).