Join the team of innovative high-end mobile & web development leaders! WeSoftYou works with impact-first companies from all around the globe, using a data-driven approach and continuously increasing our operational effectiveness. Our expertise includes product engineering for E-commerce, Social Media, HealthCare, E-learning, Mobility, etc.
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions, as well as custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, Adtech.
Our tech stack includes: React, React Native, Python.
Required Tech Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with React.js;
- Solid knowledge HTML5, CSS3 (Flexbox, Grid);
- Styling using SCSS / Styled Components;
- Confident knowledge of React 16+ (Hooks, Context API, Code-Splitting, Error Boundary, Re-render optimization);
- Redux (selectors, middleware);
- An agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
As a plus:
- Experience with Next.JS
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with unit testing: Jest, react-testing-library;
- Develop new features in the project;
- Write reusable, testable code;
- Reviewing the code of teammates;
- Reviewing your implemented code on the dev environment;
- Participate in the grooming process;
- Participate in estimation process;
- Proactiveness in generating new ideas for the product.
- Flexible working hours, remote work;
- Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
- Building projects from scratch, challenging tasks;
- Young, friendly, and skilled development team;
- Skilled management;
- Comfortable office in the city center (m. Pecherska);
- 18 working days of paid vacation per year (temporarily suspended till the 1st of July);
- Smartass Gym membership compensation;
- “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
- Regular team events and activities;
- Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, table football, etc.) (temporarily suspended till the 1st of July).