Qonto is a future Unicorn Startup with a huge development strategy and teams from all over the world. Our greatly talented team has enabled us to gain 200,000 customers. Each of us goes above and beyond to overcome challenges and is dedicated to Qonto’s values and mission.
Qonto was launched in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
* Since February 2021, Qonto is the only finance solution to be included in the prestigious Next40 index, bringing together the most promising young companies of the French Tech industry.
* Market leader for online SME banking in Europe.
* 200 000 customers.
* 58 000 customers who have created their company with Qonto.
* €136 million raised.
* International investors with a solid Fintech experience.
* 450+ happy Qontoers helping them building the finance solution of their dreams (just that!).
Qonto is the first-ever bank mobility service for professionals. Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love. Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way. Software Engineers at Qonto craft polished user experiences, highly scalable API’s and robust banking services, all to help create the finance solution all businesses love.
Learn more about us.
We use the Lean methodology. The main benefits for you: transparent process, clear requirements, highly detailed scope, and personal approach to all team members!
Project’s tech stack:
Our primary languages are Golang and Ruby on the backend, EmberJS on the frontend, and Kotlin and Swift for our Mobile applications. Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event-driven architecture and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services, and applications.
As a Backend Engineer at Qonto, you will
Nice to have:
The development team at Qonto currently has over 70 highly skilled engineers, from all over the world, working closely in 6 cross-functional teams to shape the finance solutions.
Each team has 4 competency leads and next team composition:
• Flexible working hours, remote work;
• Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Building projects from scratch, challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team;
• Skilled management;
• Comfortable office in the city center (m. Pecherska);
• 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
• Partial Smartass Gym membership compensation;
• “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, table football, etc.).