• We work with America, UK, Europe and Australia.
• Our customers — international companies, most of them are start-ups, without legacy and with the newest instruments and tools.
• Manage the full cycle of recruitment process with the ability to source, screen, interview, and close candidates;
• Close cooperation with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture and values;
• Sourcing top talent in Software, Marketing and Sales dept using different channels: LinkedIn, internal database, employee referrals, job portals, networking and other resources;
• Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy;
• Use sourcing effective techniques to search for the required information on the Internet;
• Creating job descriptions, vacancy posting;
• Other related tasks, as requested.
• 1+ year of full-cycle recruitment experience in an agency or in-house;
• Good understanding of IT Market;
• Strong online candidate sourcing skills;
• Strong skills in communication, presentation, negotiation;
• Knowledge of key modern social media and recruiting channels;
• Ability to prioritize, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• Startup mindset and hunger to achieve great results;
• Upper Intermediate level of English.
• Flexible working hours, remote work;
• Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Building projects from scratch, challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team;
• Skilled management;
• Comfortable and cozy office (m. Pecherska);
• 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
• Partial Smartass Gym membership compensation;
• “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, etc.)