The product is app-based client communication and digital payments solution for veterinary clinics and pet owners. Users are able to quickly find a vet clinic, based on their pet needs and request an appointment. Veterinary clinics enabled to better engage with pet owners and better advocate for their patients.
Our goal is to provide a wide base of clinics for pet owners, including role-based text chat, with the potential to engage the capabilities of the entire veterinary team, as well as video consultation and payment processing capabilities. We want to help clinics better serve pets and their owners without asking more of already stretched veterinary teams.
We plan to improve and expand the product with new features: booking appointments, expansion of the clinics database, the relationship of roles, and much more other cool stuff to improve the performance of vet teams with pet owners. We’re extremely ambitious with what we’re building too, and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved with everything tech related.
• 3+ years of experience in Software development;
• 1+ year of experience with Node.js;
• Good knowledge of Postgresql
• Ability to estimate simple User Stories;
• Spoken English — at least Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Postgis
• Experience with Knex.js
• Data/Geo data processing experience
• Develop new features in the project;
• Write reusable, testable code;
• Optimize application regarding project requirements;
• Collaborate with team members, take part in meetings, brainstorms;
• Participate in the code review process.
• Flexible working hours, remote work;
• Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Building projects from scratch, challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team;
• Skilled management;
• Comfortable and cozy office (m. Pecherska);
• 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
• Partial Smartass Gym membership compensation;
• “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, etc.)