• A passion for digital marketing;
• 2+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising;
• A strong understanding of current digital and traditional marketing channels;
• Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting;
• Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting;
• Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification a plus;
• Firm understanding of content marketing principles;
• Experience with website builders such as Tilda, Webflow;
• Experience in content distribution via different channels such as Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.;
• Highly analytical, with strong skills in extracting insight from data;
• Excellent Excel and Google spreadsheet skills for data analysis;
• Experience with A/B or multivariate testing;
• Ability to conceptualise, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines.
• Flexible working hours, remote work;
• Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Building projects from scratch, challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team;
• Skilled management;
• Comfortable and cozy office (m. Pecherska);
• 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
• Partial Smartass Gym membership compensation;
• “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, Foosball, etc.)
-Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns in the sphere of web development/outsourcing services: setting objectives, digital marketing audit, setting up a digital marketing strategy, market segmentation, targeting, positioning
-Collaborate with developers, designers, PMs, sales, and external influencers to produce and place relevant content that meets the needs of our target audience.
-Building up effective communications mix of our value proposition to our customers and identifying digital strategy for client projects
-Managing day-to-day project activities
-Analyzing the results of work, making suggestions for improvement
-Preparing project reports and reporting to company co-owners
WeSoftYou creates the software you would love! How do we do it? It’s that simple! Having a Super-talented Team and service approach to software development, we appreciate customers’ confidence and strive to make our cooperation not only productive but also long-term!
Where are we?
Our R&D offices are located in Ukraine (Kyiv) and a sales office in the USA (LA, Austin). You can always visit us for a cup of coffee and discuss all the proposals and the most audacious ideas for the development of high-quality software.
What do we do?
Today the company has more than 70+ employees of middle/senior levels professionals and we’re constantly growing. We provide Pre — Seed startups with highly qualified technical expertise to quickly enter new investment rounds. Small and medium-sized businesses are also implementing digital transformation by choosing WeSoftYou as a technical partner.
What have we already done?
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions, as well as custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, Adtech. Our tech stack includes: React, React Native, Python.
Today our cases can be shown as projects with AUDI, EToro, Department of Justice in California, etc. The products we develop result in increased income, healthier margins, and outperforming customer expectations. We have worked with over 60 clients around the world in the USA, Canada, UK, Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, and many more! We are „Innovators of the Year” (according to Pаyoneer and Forbes) and „Breakthrough of the Year” Upwork Agency in Ukraine, TOP B2B Company in Ukraine by Clutch.