• 1,5 years of commercial experience as IT Project Manager;
• Knowledge of software design, development and delivery cycle;
• Technical background;
• Change Management;
• Advanced level of English;
• Result-driven and self-organized;
• Strong relationship and communication skills;
• Accountability and proactivity;
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to build working relationships within a team and the client, motivate the team to meet client expectations, conflicts management;
• Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence);
• Proven experience with Scrum and Kanban;
• Flexible working hours, remote work;
• Career and professional growth, abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
• Building projects from scratch, challenging tasks;
• Young, friendly and skilled development team;
• Skilled management;
• Comfortable and cozy office (m. Pecherska);
• 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
• Partial Smartass Gym membership compensation;
• “WeThursdayYou” — technical presentations and discussions;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Game & lounge zones (ping-pong, PlayStation, Foosball, etc.)
• Ensure that the Scrum teams work within Scrum theory, practices, and rules;
• Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality;
• Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
• Manage budgets and costs;
• Consistently deliver high-quality customer service;
• Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed;
• Manage project documentation & maintain related knowledge base;
• Conduct performance evaluation of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to department heads;
• Be involved in the day-to-day release and production activities.
WeSoftYou creates the software you would love! How do we do it? It’s that simple! Having a Super-talented Team and service approach to software development, we appreciate customers’ confidence and strive to make our cooperation not only productive but also long-term!
Where are we?
Our R&D offices are located in Ukraine (Kyiv) and a sales office in the USA (LA, Austin). You can always visit us for a cup of coffee and discuss all the proposals and the most audacious ideas for the development of high-quality software.
What do we do?
Today the company has more than 70+ employees of middle/senior levels professionals and we’re constantly growing. We provide Pre — Seed startups with highly qualified technical expertise to quickly enter new investment rounds. Small and medium-sized businesses are also implementing digital transformation by choosing WeSoftYou as a technical partner.
What have we already done?
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions, as well as custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, Adtech. Our tech stack includes: React, React Native, Python.
Today our cases can be shown as projects with AUDI, EToro, Department of Justice in California, etc. The products we develop result in increased income, healthier margins, and outperforming customer expectations. We have worked with over 60 clients around the world in the USA, Canada, UK, Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, and many more! We are „Innovators of the Year” (according to Pаyoneer and Forbes) and „Breakthrough of the Year” Upwork Agency in Ukraine, TOP B2B Company in Ukraine by Clutch.