• Work experience — at least 3 years in finance (or accounting + finance)
• The main direction is working with payments (payments to suppliers, employees, etc.)
• Understanding the basic principles of IFRS
• High level of knowledge of Excel
• English level: intermediate and above
• Responsibility, sociability, ability to work in a team
• Experience in calculating / paying salaries
• Knowledge of QuickBooks
• Work with payments (in foreign banks).
— Supervising the processes of payment of remuneration and its accrual, taxes, closing tasks related to payments to counterparties, freelancers, compensations, etc.
— Maintain and supervise the display of transactions in the QuickBooks accounting system.
— Rolling / Controlling Wallet / Account Balances in QuickBooks
• Optimization of payment processes, calculation of salary (mass payments, introduction of pay sheets, revision of the system on the part of salary maintenance)
• Planning the company’s cash flows, maintaining the operating balance on the accounts
• Communication with banks / payment systems, compliance control and KYC (together with a company lawyer)
• Supervising the „ФОП” direction (preparation of registers for registration and their transfer to accountants’ work, formation / signing of Acts)
• To be a part of strong professional environment
• Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
• Paid sick leaves: 10 working day without medical list + 30 days with medical one`s
• Free English classes (online)
• Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
• Opportunity to professional and career grows
• Team buildings and corporate activities
• PE support by professional accountants
If you recognize yourself in the description, then send your resume as soon as possible with your Salary expectations and we will contact you!