What would make you a strong fit:
- 1+ years of experience in developing QA automation.
- Understanding principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience automating tests with Selenium (Java), TestNG, Maven, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Web technologies (HTTP, RESTful API, JSON, etc.)
- Understanding of SQL
- Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
- Deep experience with QA methodologies, understanding of Agile, Kanban software development process, SDLC and QA role in it.
Java, Maven, Selenide, TestNG, BrowserStack, Selenoid, Allure
- Maintaining existing and creating new UI/API automation tests
- Creating reporting for automation runs
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Participation in grooming sessions, planning sessions and retrospectives
- Full time job with flexible schedule
- Opportunity of career growth
- Zero bureaucracy
- Benefit package (vacation, sick leaves, English classes)
- Corporate events and activities
Werush — product company that works in Digital marketing, we deal with creation, development and promotion of our products on Western markets. Our head office is located in Riga, and our development department is located in Kyiv.
Due to popularity of our projects and extensive growth of our team we are looking for QA Automation Engineer!
We have a strong team, passionate about our projects and there are a lot of people to learn from.