Here is 33 questions-answers about this position
The international company founded in 2016, with offices in Europe, with products focusing on the following markets — Sweden, Finland, Norway, Canada, New Zealand, UK showing extensive growth and is gaining on strong popularity among customers.
We are looking for a BI (Data) Analyst to join our growing global team
What You Have:
- 0.5+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, data visualization and reporting using Tableau(or other viz tools), Excel and SQL;
- Medium-Advanced SQL;
- Experience in Advanced Excel (including Pivot tables, Lookups, basic Macros);
- Knowledge and in marketing function (campaigns, marketing funnel, customer segmentation, etc.) ideally in B2B area (enterprise products);
- Good project management and multi-tasking skills;
- Great communication skills and team player.
What You’ll Do:
- Data manipulation (extracting, cleaning, organizing, processing) using Excel, SQL., Organize data from many sources and ensure data accuracy;
- Report business metrics, analyzing data and generate insights presenting data visualizations through Tableau effectively;
- Work on Advanced Excel (including Pivot tables, Lookups);
- Engage with internal clients, consulting them on all data related issues.
- Competitive compensation;
- Full time job with flexible schedule;
- Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays;
- Opportunity of career growth;
- Positive corporate environment based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- Fascinating working atmosphere;
- Team-buildings and corporate events.
Share your CV and we’ll get back to you shortly!