WePlay Esports is an esports media holding company with key offices in the USA, China, and Ukraine. The holding company combines the best practices of esports, media, and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
Since 2012, the WePlay Esports brand is well-known for the high-quality organization and broadcast of online esports tournaments and LAN finals. Besides creating and hosting esports events, the holding company’s expertise lies in developing specialized IT solutions and a proprietary tournament platform, as well as brand integration into esports, and media rights sales.
We are looking for a Presentation designer to join our creative team.
- Create presentations based on identity or create new styles (PR, BizDev, marketing, Esports directions)
- Work with infographics, diagrams, tables (you need to be able to convert data into graphics, highlight accents)
- Create graphics from scratch
- Create collages and work with photos
You are fit if you are
- 2+ years of designer experience
- Confident user of Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Google Docs
- You have portfolio with relevant works
- At least Intermediate English
Would be a plus
- Experience in UI/UX and graphics design, as well as experience with online services such as Tilda would be an advantage
- Stable company with a low bureaucracy level and fast-paced environment
- Various opportunities to learn and grow
- Professional, highly motivated, and sociable team members
- Unlimited growth/promotion space
- Semi-flexible working hours, corporate learning possibilities, paid vacation, and sick leaves
- A comfortable and well-equipped office within a 10 minutes walk from the Osokorky metro station
Social package includes
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work
- Business trip expenses compensation
- Up to 50% tuition reimbursement
- Free language courses with a native speaker
- A partnership program for the gym located in the office building
- Health insurance and PE coverage after the probation period (100% coverage, premium package).