WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands’ integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and active, passionate audience of players and fans.
Now we are looking for a highly skilled Project Manager/Business Analyst to our Tournament Platform team.
- Leading and direct development teams to deliver projects within the constraints of the schedule.
- Creating and maintain business and development requirements documentation.
- Supporting team development process, help achieve goals, and managing team backlog.
- Manage and assigning individual tasks and responsibilities to direct reports.
- Jira and Confluence management, creating stakeholder reports.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager in a software development area.
- Ability to work with uncertainties and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Experience in creating documentation, diagrams, specifications, wireframes or concepts, story and story mapping, short prototyping.
- Experience with Agile processes and tools, such as Scrum, and/ or the Scaled Agile Framework, Atlassian toolkit.
- High level of responsibility and proactivity with strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical skills.
- Good understanding of technology and ability to present technical information on both a technical level and a business level.
- Upper-intermediate English (both written and verbal).
- Previous experience in QA or Development is a big advantage
- Office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorky subway station.
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work.
- No dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy.
- Medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package).
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training.
- Free English courses (with a native speaker).
- Corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota2 tournaments, WePlay Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days).
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off).
- You will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes and much more.
If you want to build a career in an ambitious company — send us your CV, and we will discuss the details :)
We are waiting for you!