WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands’ integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and an active, passionate audience of players and fans.
About the role:
As a PPC Specialist, you will work with paid traffic to acquire users to the platform to achieve the business goals.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns, such as Google, Yandex, Facebook, Instagram, and VK.
- Analyze the effectiveness and optimize advertising campaigns.
- Follow and implement KPI in terms of advertising campaigns.
- Writing technical specifications to designers for promo creatives.
- Working with texts for advertising campaigns. If necessary, there will be help from the copywriter team.
- Analytics, reporting.
- At least two years of experience in PPC.
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
- Passionate about contextual advertising, knows all the latest trends and tools, and wants to actively develop in this direction.
- Deal with Google Ads and Yandex Ads at the expert level (certificates do not matter).
- Acts and achieves results. Proactive specialist.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- English level Intermediate +.
- Sociable person.
Benefits of working at WePlay Esports:
- Office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities and is within a 15 minutes walk from Osokorki subway station.
- 18 work days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work.
- No dress code policy and low level of bureaucracy.
- Medical insurance after successful probation period completion (100% coverage, premium package).
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training.
- Free English courses (with a native speaker).
- Corporate events (WePlay Esports birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days).
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off).
- You will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes and much more.