Full Stack Web Developer
Seniority level: Middle
Reward: upon interview results, negotiated separately
English: B1+ or higher (Daily communication with teammates, both fluent spoken and written)
Customer is a fast-growing startup driven by industry experts in investment management. The company operates in the fintech domain to modernize and enhance a highly offline industry using a unique hybrid model of SaaS coupled with marketplace capabilities.
The person must have proven experience building web applications in a lean environment and with agile methodologies while working in a collaborative environment. The individual will interact daily with the company’s leadership and customers.
PHP, Laravel, MySQL, REST, Composer, React, Git.
AWS, CI/CD tools, Docker.
- Strong practical experience in modern software development using PHP.
- Strong practical experience in back-end development using Laravel or other modern PHP frameworks;
- Experience with SQL (MySQL preferred) and RDBMS data modeling;
- Knowledge of key concepts in architecture and design of modern, scalable web-based applications;
- Understanding and familiarity with front-end development using React;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with the DevOps best practices and culture;
- Knowledge of current Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Enthusiasm, fast learning, problem-solving attitude;
- Knowledge of the start-up culture and ability to rapidly adapt to changes.
- Write clean, maintainable, extensible PHP code that follows best practices;
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation, and implementation;
- Enforce code quality standards and conduct code review;
- Keeping up-to-date project documentation in a concise and informative manner;
- Communicate with teammates and main stakeholders daily.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive reward according to the qualifications;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth;
- Work from office or remote;
- Work schedule: 5-day working week (Monday — Friday) in EET zone (Kyiv);
- All Ukrainian public holidays are days off;
- Accounting support;
- Competitive compensation, paid time-offs, compensation package.
Stage 1. Interview with Recruiter
Stage 2. Technical Interview
Stage 3. Interview with team manager
We are looking for talented and motivated people willing to accept challenges and develop themselves. We also value an open-minded attitude and good communication skills. We have a diverse, international team, and the primary working language is English.
If you’re interested in this position, please send a Cover letter with desired reward expectations and a resume in PDF format to [email protected].