Seniority level: Middle/Senior
Reward: upon interview results, negotiated separately
English: B1+ or higher (Daily communication with teammates both fluent spoken and written)
Panoply, an SQream company, is a cloud data platform that makes it easy to sync, store, and access your data. Panoply’s easy-to-use, low-maintenance solution unlocks sophisticated analytics without complex data engineering.
Key features of the Panoply platform include:
- Code-free data integrations for seamless syncing
- Automated data warehouse configuration
- Connections to all major BI and analytical tools
- Industry-leading onboarding and support
Linux, Bash, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, GKE, Helm charts, Terraform, GitHub Actions, Circleci, Grafana, Prometheus.
Python, Go, SQL, NoSQL.
- Understanding of the DevOps role and culture inside the organization;
- Practical experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Solid knowledge of GNU/Linux;
- Understanding of key concepts in architecture and design of modern, scalable web-based applications;
- Experience with container management technologies and tools;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, understanding of CI/CD process and practical experience with corresponding tools;
- Familiarity and practical experience in Infrastructure as a Code approach;
- Knowledge of concepts and experience with monitoring tools;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Enthusiasm, fast learning, problem-solving attitude;
- Knowledge of the start-up culture, ability to rapidly adapt to changes.
- Be part of a team of talented infrastructure engineers;
- Help teammates to adopt DevOps culture;
- Build secure, robust, scalable, and fault-tolerant application infrastructure;
- Maintain and advance our code deployment and pipelines;
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation, and implementation;
- Enforce code quality standards and conduct code review;
- Keeping up to date project documentation in a concise and informative manner;
- Communicate with teammates and main stakeholders daily.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive reward according to the qualifications;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth;
- Work from office or remote;
- Work schedule: 5-day working week (Monday — Friday) in EET zone (Kyiv);
- All Ukrainian public holidays are days off;
- Accounting support;
- Competitive compensation, paid time-offs, compensation package.
Stage 1. Interview with Recruiter
Stage 2. Technical Interview
Stage 3. Interview with team manager by Panoply
We are looking for talented and motivated people who are willing to accept challenges and develop themselves. We also value an open-minded attitude and good communication skills. We have a diverse, international team, and the primary working language is English.
If you’re interested in this position, please send a Cover letter with desired reward expectations, and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.