Wentrum is searching for a Customer Care Representative
Do you know who we are?
Wentrum — a company that provides assistance for students during all steps of their education:
- 11 years experience mostly in the USA, UK markets;
- 10 000+ partners around the world;
- >300 orders daily.
What do we offer?
- Communication with native speakers on daily basis;
- Ability to choose the working schedule that suits you best (morning 7:00- 15:00; day 15:00–22:00; night- 22:00- 7:00) and the possibility to work remotely after probation period;
- Ability to raise your fix every 3 months;
- Additional bonuses for cross-sells and up-sells;
- Up to 25% KPI;
- Team buildings and corporate parties (event calendar every month);
- Comfortable and innovative office (near Pecherska).
- Communicating with customers and partners by calls, chats, emails, and messages;
- Promptly process orders, applications and resolve client’s requests;
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support;
- No cold calling.
- Fluent English (B2 is a minimum);
- Strong desire to work and constantly develop your skills and knowledge;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office;
- Being a team player.
If this is all about you, send your CV and be ready to receive an invitation to an interview :)
In the meantime, while you are thinking of submitting a CV or not, check out one of our winter corporate videos in Egypt that can influence your decision.
Are you still hesitating? Visit our website.
Check out our social media channels: FB, Instagram.