Join a dynamic and innovative company, Welltech, that is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of millions of people worldwide. Our mission is to guide individuals in building and maintaining healthy habits through cutting-edge technology and data-driven insights.
Grow with us:
• 5+ years on the global market
• 500+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 5+ apps
• 200M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian market
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Product Analyst with a focus on Product Monetization to join our Omo Team and help shape the future of our weight loss and health habits application.
As a Product Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in identifying growth opportunities, improving user flow funnels, and optimizing our product offerings. You will utilize your analytical skills to drive experiments (including A/B testing), validate hypotheses, and forecast results. Your work will enable the product team to understand the impact of features on high-level business and user goals, helping us continuously enhance our offerings.
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Research and analyze data to identify growth points and opportunities for improving user flow funnels.
• Generate and validate hypotheses through A/B testing and conduct preliminary calculations to forecast results.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize product hypotheses using data-driven insights.
• Formulate data-driven product hypotheses related to UI/UX enhancements, new features, content, personalization, and more.
• Create and maintain dashboards for comprehensive product, content, and audience analysis.
• Explore data to answer high-level questions and provide detailed data support to colleagues.
• Ensure event tracking accuracy and optimize tracking mechanisms.
Your professional qualities:
• 3+ years of experience as a data/product analyst in a product-focused company.
• Master’s degree in a related field.
• Proficiency in SQL for data retrieval and analysis.
• Proficiency in Python or R for data manipulation and statistical analysis.
• Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills for data analysis.
• Familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker Studio, etc.
We create comfortable conditions for cooperation focused on your rhythm of life, work and rest and offer:
• Organization of medical insurance
• You will have an opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
• Individual budget for sports / equipment purchase
• Individual budget for consultations with a psychologist
Growth and development
• Individual budget for professional training and learning foreign languages
• Online corporate library
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview----> ⭕️ Test Task ----> ⭕️ Final Interview
By becoming a part of Welltech’s Omo team as a Product Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the optimization of our products and the enhancement of user experiences. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and drive growth through data-driven insights. Join us in our mission to empower individuals on their journey to better health and wellness.
If you are a highly analytical and data-driven individual with a passion for improving health and wellness through technology, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.