We’re looking for a Lead Marketing Creatives Motion Designer for Omo who is eager to explore and apply worldwide marketing design trends and to expand creative skills in daily tasks; build and develop the team of creative professionals.
Omo is an all-in-one app that helps users build healthy habits to improve their health using the most effective methodologies. The full-cycle team now includes 35+ professionals who are fully committed to improving the user’s experience and results.
Grow with us:
- 5+ years on the global market
- 500+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times)
- 5+ apps
- 200M+ downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
With us you will:
- Leading a team of marketing creatives motion designers, setting the bar for the team in terms of creatives’ quality. Developing the skills of the team, onboarding new team members, people management.
- Developing effective production processes, optimizing and updating the set of MD tools, setting up team goals and KPIs
- Designing short videos (up to 2 min) and static images to promote the app on various social platforms (primarily Facebook, Instagram)
- Generating ideas alongside marketing team to improve visual communication of messages in ads
- Retrospective analysis of marketing visuals based on ads’ performance
- Analyzing competitors’ ads and social media to stay up-to-date with worldwide marketing design trends
Your professional qualities:
- 2 years + leading experience of Marketing creatives team or motion design product team
- Expertise in AfterEffects, Adobe Photoshop, Media Encoder, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Expression and Scripting AE
- Strong understanding of composition, typography, color theory, UI/UX design, VFX, and pacing
- Strong knowledge of marketing design — an ability to create visual content that effectively communicates marketing message to a target audience taking into consideration branding guidelines
- English B1 + level
Will be a plus:
- Experience in working with AI tools (static and video generation)
- Expertise in sound effects
- Basics of Figma
- Basic video shooting skills (understanding of principles of lighting and composition in the frame)
In our team we value:
- Sociability. Team update, regular communication with the working group on current projects in written (chats) and verbal formats (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely
- Results orientation. Willingness to bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, to implement the necessary changes
- Responsibility. Attention to details, autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements
- Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
- Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience
We offer a fair level of compensation that will be appropriate for the candidate’s expertise and level.
Welltech is not only about great benefits but also about great culture. All our specialists are offered incredible opportunities for professional and career growth, flexible work environments, and the ability to suggest ideas and drive changes.
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ---> ⭕️ Test task ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!