Here at Welltech (ex-Amazing Apps), we create Mobile and Web applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
• 4+ years on the global market
• 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 5+ mobile applications
• 200M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team in developing an innovative and straightforward feminine app for everyday use. It is an easy-to-use period tracker for every woman, with an ovulation calculator and fertility calendar built-in.
If you are proficient in Figma and have a clear understanding of UX Design, you’ll find an opportunity to implement your ideas based on A/B testing, user interviews, market analytics, etc.
Challenges you’ll meet:
• UX/UI design for Fem Health product (iOS/Android/Web)
• App and web funnels design
• Design product features
• Design monetization tests
• User research, market research
• Generation of product and monetization hypotheses
Your professional qualities:
• Experience working with B2C mobile products (H&F, productivity, gaming, education).
• Experience working with onboardings, monetization funnels, and subscription services.
• Understanding of design fundamentals: color theory, typography, composition;
• 3+ years of experience of UI/UX for a variety of products: web, applications, marketing
• Experience of creating and maintaining design systems
• Proficiency with, Figma, Miro, User testing platforms
• Understanding adaptive and multi-platform design
• Knowledge of the guidelines for iOS and Android
• Perfect time-management skills: the ability to multitask, estimate and prioritize;
• English — intermediate|
Would be a plus:
• Product mindset
• Understanding product metrics
• Experience in the conducting user interview and user research
• Interaction design and UI Animation
For your success we offer:
• Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
• Social guarantees: timely compensation, paid day-offs, and paid sick leave
• Individual budget for training/courses
• Free use of our mobile apps (yoga, running, fitness, etc.)
• Endless opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Strong team of professionals, sharing experience and knowledge
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Test Task ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!