We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer (Web) who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to be part of a team that creates the #1 apps in the world in the Health & Fitness category.
Grow with us:
• 4+ years on the global market
• 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 10+ apps
• 150M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Manual testing of WEB/Mobile web applications
• API testing
• Writing, maintaining and supporting test documentation
• Working with Chrome Dev Tools
• Interaction with the PM
• Product testing on UI/UX
• Report found issues (bug reporting) and track them until they are resolved
• Analysis of development requirements
• Working with proxy tools Charles/Fiddler
• Working with Postman, Swagger
• Working with A/B tests
• Working with analytics systems Collaboration in a team with QAs and programmers
• Working with the Monetization team
Your professional qualities:
• 3+ years of experience in testing web applications
• Strong knowledge of software QA theory (methodologies, tools, and processes)
• Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements
• UI/Frontend testing experience (debugging via devTools)
• Rest API testing experience (Swagger/Postman etc.)
• Understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP/HTTPs basics
• Experience with Charles/Fidler
• Experience with SQL (basics, including JOINs)
• Experience with Git (GitHub)
• Experience with Asana/Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools
• Experience in QA team development (knowledge sharing, participation in hiring process)
• Intermediate written English
Nice to have:
• Mobile testing experience
• A/B testing, localization testing experience
• Experience with automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium WebDriverJS (NodeJS), WebdriverIO etc.)
You’ll perfectly match our team if you are:
• Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the work group on current projects in writing (chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
• Focus on results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes.
• Responsibility. Independence, willingness to assume obligations and deliver as promised.
• Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
• Focus on development and self-study. Interest in innovations in technology. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills, to gain new experience.
For your success we offer:
• Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
• Social guarantees: timely compensation, paid day-offs, and paid sick leave
• Individual budget for training/courses
• Free use of our mobile apps (yoga, running, fitness, etc.)
• Endless opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Strong team of professionals, sharing experience and knowledge
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!