Hard times require strong people. Each of us must be strong and reliable for our country!
Currently, we are providing financial and material assistance to the army, using our apps to inform users around the world about events in Ukraine, and providing support to our employees and their families.
In order to continue supporting our country and employees, we are working hard and have resumed our hiring process.
We are looking for Product Growth Manager
Here at Welltech (ex-Amazing Apps) we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
• 4+ years on the global market
• 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 10+ apps
• 150M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
We are currently looking for a Product Growth Manager to generate hypotheses and conduct A/B tests that will help improve the profitability of our apps. You will be able to test your most daring ideas in practice.
Test your hypotheses and get real experience:
• Hypothesis testing. We have a lot of traffic, a lot of apps, so you can run several tests at once on different titles per week
• Analysis and optimization of purchase funnels for mobile apps and web projects. Improve what is already working and increase efficiency, there is always something to improve and test
• Run and analyze A/B tests. Based on the results of the test, create new hypotheses and bring them to the result you want
• Working with different monetization models: paywall, freemium, subscription, transactional — look for new ideas for monetizing apps and increasing profits
Respond to the offer if you have 80% of the list:
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
• Experience in marketing research and market analysis
• Working with tools — Google Analytics, Facebook, Amplitude, etc.
• Knowing how to generate and prioritize hypotheses
• Experience in conducting A/B tests for web or mobile products
• Understanding how the unit-economy works
• Understanding different monetization models
• English — Intermediate
Nice to have:
• Project Management
• Designing UX\CX and user interfaces
• Marketing Funnel Optimizations
For your success we offer:
• Flexible start: your working day may start anywhere from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, depending on personal preference and the team meeting schedule
• Social guarantees: timely remuneration, paid leave, and paid sick leave
• Individual budget for training/courses
• Free use of our mobile apps (yoga, running, fitness, etc.)
• Endless opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Strong team of professionals, sharing experience and knowledge
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Hr interview ----> ⭕️Test task ---->⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final Interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!