We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer (React) who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to be part of a team that creates the #1 apps in the world in the Health & Fitness category.
Grow with us:
• 4+ years on the global market
• 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 10+ apps
• 150M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Designing flexibly configurable pages
• Working with Rest API
• Working with FB pixel / Google Analytics / Amazon Pinpoint etc.
• Developing and supporting internal libraries (analytics / configurator / payments / components) Migrating code to TS
• Developing cross-project architecture
Your professional qualities:
• 2+ years of work experience (React — 1.5+ years)
• Strong knowledge of JS
• Strong knowledge of React JS, Redux, Redux Saga, Router
• Experience with Webpack
• Knowledge and ability to work with REST API
• Knowledge and understanding of SOLID principles
• Knowledge of design patterns and practical implementation experience
• Ability to quickly locate issues in the code
Nice to have:
• React Native
You’ll perfectly match our team if you are:
• Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the work group on current projects in writing (chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
• Focus on results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes.
• Responsibility. Independence, willingness to assume obligations and deliver as promised.
• Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
• Focus on development and self-study. Interest in innovations in technology. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills, to gain new experience.
For your success we offer:
• Hybrid format during the pandemic. You can choose where you prefer to work. We have launched a corporate transfer that will bring you from your home to your workspace and back
• Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, based on your personal preferences and team meetings
• Free lunches: you can choose your menu based on your personal preferences
• 20 business days of compensated days off
• You will have the opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
• Health insurance starting in the first month of cooperation
• Yoga with a personal instructor
• Individual budget for gym/sports equipment purchase
• Paid sick leave
Growth and development
• Individual budget for external training and courses, meetups, and seminars
• Online and in-person corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!