Here at Welltech we create mobile applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
• 4+ years on the global market
• 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 10+ apps
• 150M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
We are currently looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to share his/her experience and drive with the team that creates #1 mobile apps in the world in the Health&Fitness category. The products we have developed benefit people around the world by helping them take better care of their emotional and physical health.
Participate in projects of a product IT company, where your knowledge and experience will be appreciated.
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Market analysis: regular monitoring of competitors, search for successful ideas for product development, monetization verticals
• Conducting internal product analytics: analyzing and optimizing funnels, analyzing the feature performance, regular monitoring of product KPIs
• Backlog Management: formation of product development hypotheses, their prioritization, development of requirements
• Release coordination and team work planning (Dev, QA, Design, Content)
• Development of features with the product team: UX, design, content, technical requirements, etc.
• Describing requirements and assigning tasks to design and development teams. Team synchronization
• A/B testing
Your professional qualities:
• 1.5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
• Understanding the main product metrics (Conversion, LTV, Retention, MAU, DAU, etc.)
• Research experience
• Understanding A/B testing methodology
• Experience in setting tasks for the technical team
• Experience in setting tasks for designers
• Ability to structure and present information
• Ability to draw conclusions from data
In our team we value:
• Sociability. Openness to communication, ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely (written and verbal formats).
• Results orientation, flexibility. Willingness to go beyond the set tasks without limiting the areas of responsibility, as well as bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, implement the necessary changes, respond to changes.
• Responsibility. Attention to detail, autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements.
• Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
• Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience.
Nice to have:
• Experience in a product team
• Experience in launching own projects
• Having completed the “Go Practice” course or similar courses
For your success we offer:
• Hybrid format for the time of the pandemic. You can choose a place where it is more convenient to work. We have launched a corporate transfer that will bring you from home to space and back
• Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
• Free lunches: you can make a menu based on personal preferences
• 20 business days of compensated day-offs
• You will have an opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
• Health insurance from the first month of cooperation
• Yoga-time with personal coach
• Individual budget for sports / equipment purchase
• Paid sick leaves
Growth and development
• Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
• Online and offline corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
• Yoga Go — bit.ly/appleYogaGo / bit.ly/androidYogaGo
• Runiac — bit.ly/appleRunniac / bit.ly/androidRunniac
• Muscle Booster — bit.ly/appleMB / bit.ly/androidMBapp
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call --- ⭕️ Interview --- ⭕️ Test task --- ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place