We are looking for experienced Manual QA (Mobile) who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to be part of a team that creates the #1 apps in the world in the Health & Fitness category.
Here at Welltech (ex-Amazing Apps), we create Mobile and Web applications for the Health & Fitness category. The company is currently in the world’s TOP3 (H&F) in terms of sales revenue.
Grow with us:
• 4+ years on the global market
• 400+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times 😱)
• 10+ mobile applications
• 150M+ downloads
• Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
Challenges you’ll meet:
• Test products with millions of grateful users Implement cool ideas and influence the product and testing process
• Interact with new devices working on which is nothing but pleasure (iPhone, iPad, Samsung, etc.)
• Test localization, do a/b testing, work with various analytics systems
• Work with Charles, Fiddler, Flipper
• Test both Frontend and Backend
• Manual app testing (iOS/Android)
• API testing
• Writing, maintaining and supporting test documentation
• Report found issues (bug reporting) and track them until they are resolved
• Analysis of development requirements
• Working with proxy tools — Charles, Fiddler, Flipper
• Working with Postman, Swagger
• Working with A/B tests
• Working with TestFlight, Crashlytics, Firebase
• Working with Android SDK
• Working with Git
• Collaboration in a team with QAs and programmers
Your professional qualities:
• 3+ years of practical experience in manual testing, at least six months of manual testing of IOS/Android mobile applications
• Comprehensive understanding of QA processes and methodologies (test plan, test design, test case, bug tracking systems, SW life cycle)
• Understanding the types of testing, applying test design techniques
• Experience with TestFlight and Beta/App Distribution or similar tools
• Understanding client-server applications, knowing the HTTP basics
• Understanding REST API
• Understanding JSON and XML formats
• Practical skills in working with tools such as Charles, Postman
• Experience with Jira, Confluence
• Ability to conduct a competent analysis of product/task requirements
• Analytical mind
• Ability to plan and prioritize work Independence at work, autonomy
• High level of attention to detail
You’ll perfectly match our team if you are:
• Sociability. Team update, regular communication with the working group on current projects in written (chats) and verbal formats (stand-ups and other meetings).
• Openness to communication. Ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely.
• Results orientation. Willingness to bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, to implement the necessary changes.
• Responsibility. Autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements.
• Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
• Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience.
For your success we offer:
• Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
• Social guarantees: timely compensation, paid day-offs, and paid sick leave
• Individual budget for training/courses
• Free use of our mobile apps (yoga, running, fitness, etc.)
• Endless opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Strong team of professionals, sharing experience and knowledge
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!