• Commercial iOS development experience: 2 years or more
• Good knowledge of Git, Git Flow
• Good knowledge of OOP/OOD
• Understanding of design patterns, refactoring, and code smells
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with MVC/MVVM
• Experience with Core Data or Realm
• Experience with Networking, REST Client API, JSON
• Experience with reactive programming, DI
• Experience with a dependency manager
• Must have: English Intermediate
• Must have: Understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift / ReactiveCocoa)
• Experience with Core Animation, Core Graphics
• Experience with TDD/BDD
• Experience with Analytics
• Experience with Push Notifications
• Experience with BaaS — Firebase
• Competitive salary
• Work closely with an existing team of product experts
• Professional challenges, support from a mentor, and personal development plan
• Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave, and public holidays
• English classes and support towards your development
• Possibility of participating in conferences workshops
• Cookies and coffee/Beer and pizza.
• Creating mobile applications
• Communicate with the client and the product development team
• Complete high-quality work with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results
• Deliver results using standards and procedures
• Paying attention to details
• Complete tasks in the Agile environment
We are a family of development experts with a mission to ease up everyday life.
How we can do that?
By helping startups and product companies achieve their goals.
We share our expertise only with like-minded people and work with promising companies.
In the modern area, web and mobile apps can facilitate almost any kind of task and we believe in the benefits this can bring.
We apply a strong User Experience approach not only in the design but also in every aspect of product creation and it’s further growth to make the world better with our contribution.
Weelorum is constantly looking for awesome open-minded talents to make the world easier together.
Want to become a part of the family? Let’s chat!