As a UI / UX designer, you’ll be involved in the research, design and external implementation of the company’s products in close collaboration with the product specialist, support team and developers. You’ll be working on most projects from planning to launch, tend to adapt design and rethink functionality in response to numerous customer reviews and dynamically changing needs. In the final phase, your frequent responsibility will be also to create graphic and video promotions for our products.
- Experience and examples of work with Material guides
- Skills in creating logos and icons
- Graphic design skills of the finished product for Google Play and App Store
- Build bootstrap layout
Will be a plus: Git, Scene Builder.
Areas of duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for visual design of the products
- UI/UX design of the new desktop and mobile applications and improvements of existing
- Implementation of UI frontend by Scene Builder, Android Studio or CMS
- Creation of video presentations and promotional materials for the company’s products
- Work in team of professionals led by a competent Team Lead
- Work on live high load projects
- Collaborative work environment
- A culture that values opportunity for growth
- Regular salary review.
Terms: Full day from 9:00 to 18:00, 5-day week
If you’re interested in this position and think that you’re the right person for it, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org or Telegram t.me/anna_skl