We work with: Ontestpad, Jira, Bitbucket, StoryBook, AWS, Google Cloud, CI/CD, Bitbucket pipeline, Jenkins.
The QA engineer on the project will be involved in working on a multi-service dynamically developing product (creating test documentation, keeping it up to date, creating bug reports, doing smoke, functional, regression etc. testing, communication with the development team).
A stable product (enterprise) for creating marketing presentations, preparing accompanying presentation materials, developing sales cycle business assistants for global pharmaceutical AstraZeneca, Novartis, Pfizer, Veeva, ..) and financial(ING, Van Lanschot, ..) companies. Completely our code base, we have been developing it since 2015.
High security requirements with regular penetration testing from auditors and client companies. OWASP, SOC, ISO..
- Carrying out tests according to the specification.
- Planning regular testing work, creating test plans, test cases.
- Conducting regression tests.
- Identification of problematic areas and their adding to the tracking system.
- Requirements and processes analysis
- Test results analysis
- Testing processes optimization
- Suggesting ideas to improve the quality of the product.
- Maintaining test documentation
- Close cooperation with the development team.
- At least 1 year of practical experience in testing commercial Web and Mobile applications.
- Postman, Chrome Devtools, Git experience.
- Issue/bug tracking systems (Jira or similar) experience
- Knowledge of software development principles
- Good theoretical background in software testing.
- Understanding CI/CD processes
- High level of written English and reading skills
- Technical education.
- Experience from 2 years in a similar position.
- Confident knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Selenium/Cucumber/Playwright or other automation tools.
- Understanding GraphQL, REST
- Knowledge about the existence of Jenkins, Bitbucket pipeline.
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages.
In addition to salary, we offer:
- Payment for conference expenses, co-working space, software licenses, and any other work-related expenses.
- Macbook if you need one.
- Mobile devices, if you are involved with mobile development projects.
- Flexible working hours and remote work, no micromanagement.
- Modern technology stack.
- Time for open-source development.
- Bonus at the end of the year.
- Paid study time.
- Paid English courses.
- 36 company-paid holidays per year.
- Access to educational streaming services like Pluralsight.
- Influence on the development of the company.