As an AI Prompt Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing prompts for AI-driven conversational interfaces in order to facilitate natural and intuitive user experiences.
about the project_
The dynamic AI start-up, launched in 2022, offers a state-of-the-art B2B marketing platform and is built on a fully-customized code base.
The platform ensures a seamless and reliable user experience by being Serverless heavy, operating across multiple Availability Zones, and using Stable Diffusion and OpenAI GPT. The start-up utilizes a diverse range of technologies, including Go and Python, for the core APIs with business logic (GraphQL and REST) plus React for building responsive and modern user interfaces. Leading cloud service providers are also leveraged to support the infrastructure and facilitate active collaboration on API integrations with top industry partners.
- Optimize and fine-tune algorithms to facilitate great user experiences.
- Analyze and address performance bottlenecks in the AI engine.
- Independently stay informed about the latest industry trends, technologies, and advancements in relation to AI-driven conversation systems. Use this knowledge to enhance existing systems and develop new features.
- Participate in code reviews and offer and receive constructive feedback to boost overall code quality.
- At least three years of professional work experience in software development, specifically AI-driven conversation systems, natural language processing, or machine learning.
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or Go.
- Good understanding of AI concepts, LLM, LangChain, natural language processing, and machine learning algorithms.
- Natural language processing skills, particularly NLP concepts, including sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, and part-of-speech tagging. Experience working with NLP tools and libraries, such as NLTK, Spacy, and Gensim, is advantageous.
- Experience with AI-driven conversation and integration technologies such as GPT, Dialogflow, AutoGPT, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills that enable effective working in a fully remote, asynchronous team.
- At least a B2+ level command of the English language.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch, is desirable.