• Good level of English, both written and spoken (Upper Intermediate);
• Strong communication and organizational skills;
• Basic understanding of the principles, concepts, and methodologies of project management (Agile, Scrum);
• Analytical mindset, stress resistance.
• Experience working on any position involved to project delivery process;
• Understanding the basics of web application development;
• Technical background.
• Professional growth, salary review by performance indicators;
• Convenient work schedule;
• Comfortable office in the center of the Dnipro (right bank);
• In the future, you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working with international clients;
• You’ll be taught all the job processes from scratch;
• Manage the internship program as the first Project;
• Manage internal Projects;
• Manage the support and development of internal products;
• Small office management responsibilities;
Webinse is an innovative software development company that provides complex eCommerce solutions for a wide range of international partners.
The main direction is the development, design, and support of online stores based on Magento platform. Our potential clients are small & middle-size companies and business owners from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Italy), United Kingdom, Australia, USA, and Canada.
We consider candidates without work experience, but with a great desire to grow and develop!
If you are interesting in our vacancy, please send your resume to HR Department via email email@example.com