● 0,5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer, working in AWS;
● 1+ years experience administrating in Linux/Unix and a good understanding of TCP/IP networks;
● Experience with AWS IAM, Cloudformation, EC2, Lambda, and RDS;
● Experience with web application servers (NGiNX, Apache), databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB);
● Basic knowledge of one from cache technologies (Redis, Memcached), and queue technologies (SQS, beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Kafka), a monitoring system (munin);
● Understanding of containers and containerization Docker;
● Understanding of implementing CI/CD pipeline;
● Experience with infrastructure-as-code methodologies and use of orchestration and configuration management tools such as CloudFormation, Ansible, and AWX;
● Understanding of resource, security, and cost management strategies in AWS;
● Knowledge of supporting production web applications on the scale of hundreds to thousands of servers;
● English knowledge not lower than intermediate.
● Tons of growth opportunities;
● Internal lectures on the latest technologies;
● Internal library;
● 2 months trial period;
● 4 weeks paid vacation;
● Free English lessons;
● Young and friendly collective;
● Flexible working hours;
● Administer infrastructure in AWS.
● Automate infrastructure via infrastructure-as-code and configuration management.
● Support product and engineering project infrastructure requirements.
● Support software development processes via continuous integration and delivery.