WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using Node.js, React.js, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 120 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an E-Commerce Business Analyst who is an excellent communicator with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. We expect you to have deep expertise in the E-commerce domain, analyze existing products and develop new approaches to improve current workflow, follow E-commerce trends and improve products’ performance.
Your skill set:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in E-Commerce business practice area;
- Thorough understanding of Agile principles, Scrum methodology and business values;
- Experience in pre-sales and discovery phases;
- Profound E-commerce domain knowledge;
- Strong skills in gathering requirements using BA techniques (interviews, questionnaires, prototyping, document analysis, etc.);
- Experience of writing documentation (User Stories, Use Cases, feature-breakdown lists, etc.);
- Good knowledge of requirements management and task tracking tools (Jira, visualization tools, Google Analytics);
- Proactivity, responsibility, self-discipline, analytical mindset, high communication, presentation and market research skills as well as a result-oriented approach;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Technical background (as a QA engineer, UI/UX designer, Software engineer, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of software architecture.
- Facilitating technical requirement negotiations between project stakeholders;
- Analyzing current E-commerce products and developing the appropriate model of driving the products’ sales;
- Collaborating with the E-commerce team to produce business solutions that meet the clients’ requests;
- Suggesting recommendations based on E-commerce best practices;
- Developing and implementing new systems to improve current workflow;
- Preparing technical documentation;
- Researching E-commerce market and competitor performance;
- Developing reports for management;
- Collaborating with a marketing team to produce E-commerce content for the corporate website;
- Identifying potential risks and proactively suggest solutions.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your training, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday, and New Year’s holidays.