WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, and PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 120 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us in achieving all set goals.
We are looking for a person who will assist project manager to establish communication with customers and a team, help to provide a quality product on time, who monitor web development trends, knows and believes in an Agile manifest.
Our ideal candidate is self-organized, knows how to negotiate and take into account the interests of each of the parties, has analytical thinking, skills in planning, and desire to gain new knowledge and grow as a specialist.
- Understanding of application development and software development lifecycle concepts, agile development processes;
- Project management tools and processes understanding;
- Experience in creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specification document;
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and determining requirements;
- Good understanding the Web and Mobile development from a technical point of view;
- Experience of using issue-tracking software (e.g. JIRA) as well as team collaboration software (e.g. Confluence);
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- High level of responsibility and proactivity;
- Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in software development area;
- Technical background;
We expect you to have:
- Take part on project discovery phase;
- Define and agree on project / product requirements with customers and stakeholders;
- Project specification document creation;
- Assisting in project plan document creation;
- Take part in estimation process;
- Assist project manager during development process;
- Break project into tasks, define priorities and distribute between developers;
- Assist on holding daily meetings with the team;
- Track project status and development progress;
- Assist in presenting demos and ready-made solutions to the customer.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.