WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 130 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
We are looking for a Strong Junior React.js Developer with deep expertise in front-end development, ability to create a single-page application from scratch and analyze the weak points of the application, improve its performance.
Your skill set:
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a React.JS developer;
- Knowledge of best practices in development on ReactJS;
- Knowledge and ability to work with the React ecosystem (Redux, React-Router etc);
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Strong cross-browser and cross-platform web programming skills;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Understanding how the Internet works;
- Skills with git;
- The desire to learn to develop complex applications;
- Knowledge of English is not lower than Intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing tests;
- Experience with React Native.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations in the CV/cover letter.