WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 130 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an IT Project manager who knows ready to dive into the subject area, understand the architectural solutions of the technical team and communicate to the customer if necessary, strike a balance between the goals of the business and the client, provide a quality product on time, follow web development trends. It’s great if you have experience with blockchain or classic fintech projects, if not, then you have a great opportunity to discover a new direction.
What do you need:
- 2+ years of work experience as a РМ in the IT field;
- Experience in project planning from scratch
- Experience of participation in B2C, B2B products for web or mobile applications;
- Understanding of project management tools and processes;
- Experience in using various task tracking systems ( JIRA, ClickUp, Redmine)
- Understanding of the methodologies and life cycle of software development;
- Registration of technical specifications (building models, processes and structures, prototypes of the user interface, scenarios of use);
- Risk analysis, analysis of problem areas and proposals for their improvement;
- Drawing up requirements for the product;
- Maintenance of software development life cycle;
- Interaction with a team of programmers and testers during product development;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Technical background (developer, QA);
- Base knowledge of cryptography;
- Experience in fintech projects;
- Base knowledge of software architecture;
- Experience in managing multiple projects and teams at the same time.
- Maintain project documentation;
- Negotiate with the customer and stand-ups, status meetings with the team;
- Make plans and project assessments;
- Break projects down into tasks, prioritize and distribute them to the team;
- Track the progress of tasks, the status of projects;
- Track team and customer satisfaction;- Provide the customer with reports on the progress of the project;
- Present demo versions and solutions to the customer;
- Participate in the recruiting process of new team members.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your training, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave, and medical insurance;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday, and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.