WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 130 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
We are looking for a Middle React.js Developer with deep expertise in front-end development, the ability to create a single-page application from scratch, and analyze the weak points of the application, to improve its performance.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience building web applications using React.js;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience in using Docker.
- Expert knowledge of git/GitHub/Unix basics;
- Good knowledge of common front-end development tools (Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.);
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles;
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture;
- A desire to take a creative approach to the development of new features;
- Deep understanding and experience in REST API design;
- Upper-Intermediate English. Oral communication in English on technical topics is a must;
- Understanding of debugging techniques.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding the principles of Backend (Node.js) development;
- Knowledge and understanding of WebSockets;
- Experience in writing automated tests (Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library);
- Knowledge of Web Vitals;
- Deep understanding of security issues (XSS, CSRF, ClickJacking);
- Network architecture. Main knowledge of OSI model.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your training, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave, and medical insurance;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday, and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, and contact details in the CV/cover letter.